Creamy Jalapeño Dressing and Dip (Yes, it IS a sauce!)
Creamy jalapeño dressing is like ranch
with a spicy Mexican kick, and it is delicious on tortilla chips, salads
and tacos. Or to dip crunchy veggies!
|This is great on just about anything in the realm of Text Mex food:
tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, chips. Or just plain old crunchy
Creamy Jalapeño Recipe
Keyword, creamy jalapeno
Prep Time 12 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
Servings 16 servings (2Tbs,each.)
Calories 67 kcal
* 1/2 cup mayonaise *
* 1/2 cup sour cream *
* 1/4 cup milk* (*Make substitutions if needed to eliminate dairy.)
* 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon chives
* 2 cloves garlic, medium to large
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* juice of 1/2 lime (about 1 Tablespoon)
* 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
* 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
* 1 Tablespoon of the pickled jalapeño brine/ juice
* 1/4 cup salsa verde
Add all ingredients to a blender of food processor and blend for about 25 to 30 seconds. Try a stick blender, if you prefer. Store for up to 1 to 1-1/2 weeks, depending on the expiration date of your ingredients.
This recipe makes 2 cups of dressing/dip total.
Note: You can always add more jalapeños for even more heat. Its recommended to start with what is written and tasting before you add.